The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Synergies in Cyro

Ostonoha
Ostonoha
✭✭✭
I have not tested synergies in pve land but in pvp land. If you drop a ground targeted synergy such as conduit, grave robber, nova, or unmoved banner, multiple people can hit the synergy and cause damage. This happened the last time there was 12 man group caps during testing phases. I do not remember this being part of any patch notes or talks. So im pretty sure it is a bug. Video proof is uploading.
  • Ostonoha
    Ostonoha
    ✭✭✭
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the orb synergy does not work in pvp, guess because the disabled cross healing... It should work and give resources even without healing...
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is still an issue and pretty game breaking in some situations.

Getting hit by three Nova's feels bad

Edited by IAmIcehouse on November 28, 2020 5:43PM
  • Ostonoha
    Ostonoha
    ✭✭✭
    This is still an issue and pretty game breaking in some situations.

Getting hit by three Nova's feels bad

Its been pretty game breaking but nobody is on the forums talking about it, prob bc they dont know its happening. Instead just blaming ball groups in general. Only complaining about the group healing. So nothing will get done about it.
  • Ostonoha
    Ostonoha
    ✭✭✭
    This is still broken in Cyro.....
  • MiserynCompany
    MiserynCompany
    ✭✭✭
    I've sent in bug reports in game. New content coming, more will break. I don't expect this to be fixed. Forward camp timers have been gone since last midyear mayhem. Oooo we"re fixing it. No. They aren't.
  • Ostonoha
    Ostonoha
    ✭✭✭
    I dont expect it to be fixed either. Not enough uproar on the forums since I dont think most pvpers even know its broken and the ones that do are more than happy to abuse it. So no rush to fix something nobody is yelling about.

Been reporting it broken even during the pvp combat tests when it broke. As it is a bug that only started when in the testing groups were capped at 12 and healing non grouped players was prevented. As soon as that test went away the bug went away. And of course as soon as 12 man group caps and pug cross healing ended the bug came back.
  • Capsaica
    Capsaica
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a link to a discussion thread I started on this issue. Not much in the way of a response, as you can see. The bugs persist.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/556520/synergies-in-cyrodiil-still-bugged-since-update#latest

~Caps