The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crashing/PS4EU.

rrimöykk
rrimöykk
✭✭✭✭✭
What is wrong with the patch?

Launched on Tuesday: 4 crashes.
Wedesday: 9 crashes.
Thursday: 3 crashes.
Today: one so far.

I've never had so many crashes or bluescreens during my time in ESO. Everyone on EU is experiencing this.

When is this fixed?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 18, 2020 12:58AM
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue screens were worse back in... was it last year this time? Or the year before? I'm old and confused :D but yes, the blue screens have returned now after the update. Few times i have now had them in Cyro during fights but more when logging out in pve environment. The game just crashes when i choose "log out". It's not that bad that it happens then, but i guess it should be fixed sometime.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I crashed twice (blue screen) in a 5 minutes period while in WGT. Before than, the game froze once while loading a char (Vivec City).
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Dehitchi
    Dehitchi
    It crashes on PC/EU as well. I got more crashes in one day than on windows 95 in 3 months....
    I hate to say it, but I feel kind of sorry for Microsoft. The game ruins the reputation.....
    Edited by Dehitchi on November 13, 2020 12:17PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rrimöykk wrote: »
    What is wrong with the patch?

Launched on Tuesday: 4 crashes.
    Wedesday: 9 crashes.
    Thursday: 3 crashes.
    Today: one so far.

I've never had so many crashes or bluescreens during my time in ESO. Everyone on EU is experiencing this.

When is this fixed?

Blue screens are crazy bad on Ps4 NA and EU. Other platforms are suffering too.

performance is a sad joke
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - They are terrible on PS4 NA too. I've had at least a dozen today already. I hope that Sony is all over ZOS about what they've released b/c it's making the game unbearable right now.
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we all report blue screen crashes through PS4 prompt Sony might force them to fix it
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.