The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 EU blue screen after characters choice

Antony S
Antony S
Good day !
I have a problem, the game crashes and giving error after characters choice. Initializing my PS4 and reinstalling TESO doesn’t help. (((
Cold you please suggest how I can solve that .?

Thank you
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UPDATE 11.10.2020: Rebuild Database (2min for me) under PS4 Safemode has allowed me to access my bugged characters.

I'm not sure if this will last, after the update yesterday I was able to login two times with a character prior to the game locking me out on those characters.
  • Antony S
    Antony S
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    UPDATE 11.10.2020: Rebuild Database (2min for me) under PS4 Safemode has allowed me to access my bugged characters.

I'm not sure if this will last, after the update yesterday I was able to login two times with a character prior to the game locking me out on those characters.

Thank for your kind reply Wolfpaw , but rebuilding database give no any positive result for me . Still crashing (((
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem, reinstall dont help.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that problem last weekend but was fine on Monday . I also deleted my save file and turned of my ps4 and unplugged it to complete clear the ram
  • Antony S
    Antony S
    I had that problem last weekend but was fine on Monday . I also deleted my save file and turned of my ps4 and unplugged it to complete clear the ram

Hey Volkeswagon!

Thanks for your advice! But unfortunately this did not help (( I did it at the very beginning.
  • Antony S
    Antony S
    70% of the players in my guild have the same problems as me. So, it remains only to wait for the patch with fixes.
  • Atomiwa
    Atomiwa
    Soul Shriven
    But ESO support still saying that it's a Sony problem and please create a ticket there. Shame on you, Bethesda and Zenimax!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.