The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Pale Order's Golden Band Ring Lead is bugged after you complete the ring.

• WinterBelle08
    WinterBelle08
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    From my understanding, this lead problem seems to stem, correct me if I'm wrong, from people who have already acquired the Ring of the Pale Order previously and are just trying to acquire another one. When honestly, it would be simpler to just use 25 Transmute crystals to replicate the ring at the Brass Fortress. I replicated several Pale Order rings before Oakensoul came out, and now I have several Oakensoul rings to distribute to my alts... all with using Transmute crystals.

The lead has been bugged in Nighthollow Keep for me since 2021, and I haven't had the chance to get my first ring due to the bug. The solution I was given after submitting a ticket was, "Try picking up the lead on another character." I could not interact with the lead on my other characters as well. I really doubt it stems from people trying to acquire another ring, because I'm not the only person who can't get their first ring because of the bug.
  • cabwav
    cabwav
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Got three rings from leads and I now have completed all other leads for a fourth ring, but the lead in Nighthollow Keep is not visible on the table. Who knows, maybe ZOS will finally fix this in the upcoming bug fix / improvement of QOL release 39 :wink:
    regards, cabwav
    PC-EU
    I'm not a native English speaker so please bear with me...

"The repair will cost you €100. That's €1 for the hit with the hammer and €99 for knowing WHERE to hit"
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    1dbxw8w5dd59.jpeg
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,
    The Pale Order's Golden Band Ring Lead is still bugged and apparently ZOS has not done anything to address the issue. I have never completed the leads so that’s my first time trying to get the Ring of the pale order . I have already found all the leads and Pale Order's Golden Band Ring Lead is my last lead so I won’t be able to get the ring any time soon since I already have mentioned this issue 3 months ago in another post and nothing absolutely nothing has been done to fix it .
    Disappointed with it :(