The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SEVERAL Bugs Including on this web page

MoonlitPhoenix
MoonlitPhoenix
Soul Shriven
This website is having severe scrolling issues, but other than that, when it comes to gameplay, since the update, I: 1) cannot send mail. 2) cannot send whispers. 3) cannot access ANY guild store or guild bank. 4) have a wb quest in the reach that is not giving up completion status. I am beginning to run out of room in my bags and in my bank and chests and am almost to the point of not being able to progress without unnecessarily destroying items and certainly am struggling to communicate with my friends and guildmates as easily as I once was, and there have been awkward exchanges that have put stress on these relationships.

Just sayin, maybe it wasn't the *best* idea in the world to roll out an update before Mercury went direct after running through one of the most tenuous retrograde periods of the year.

End rant.

Really hope you guys come through as you have consistently in the past and figure these issues out soon. Decided to make this forum post to report the bugs I have encountered. My ticket numbers in-game are: 201102-006569 and 201103-002855

Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on November 3, 2020 2:34PM
  • MoonlitPhoenix
    MoonlitPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to include platform and server: PC/NA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first three things sound like a social ban.

The fourth is listed on the Known Issues sticky in General Discussion.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MoonlitPhoenix

We can confirm that your ticket #201103-002855 is with the right team and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MoonlitPhoenix
    MoonlitPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks so much! <3
  • MoonlitPhoenix
    MoonlitPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Appreciate the input, virtus. At the time of my post, the last issue was not present in the sticky, and there would literally be zero reason for the social ban. Glad to have gotten the reaction from an admin and am glad to know it's being worked on. The web page still has a scrolling issue. Not sure what that's all about. Makes it very difficult to navigate the site. I can take a video if I need to.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    The forums are definitely screwed up for me, too. I'm surprised I was able to click on this thread and post in the chat box.

I was trying to click to the News Article feedback box on the main forums page, but it registered my cursor as being several categories down. I couldn't get a screenshot because I needed my mouse to click for a shot and that would lose the little popup showing what link I'd be going to.

Threads have also been hard to click, my cursor thinks it's several posts up or down from the one I want to read. Threads I do get into are cut off after a little scroll down, just blank space where the thread should be.

I'm on FireFox. I also read the GW2 forums, which are also run by Vanilla, and those have been fine. The issue is specific to the ESO forums and making them nigh-impossible to peruse on my PC.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donari wrote: »
    I'm on FireFox. I also read the GW2 forums, which are also run by Vanilla, and those have been fine. The issue is specific to the ESO forums and making them nigh-impossible to peruse on my PC.

It's the navbar code (which is loaded from a different domain) which is responsible for the scrolling, flickering and location desync of the forum pages.

It's also what slows down the pages a lot since the response time from that second domain is abysmal, last i timed it it took some 3 seconds for the navbar code to load.
    dry.gif