The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Incident 201101-003071: Missing tickets for today, was told "You have enough already"

PizzaCat82
PizzaCat82
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I was merely trying to ask for the tickets that somehow did not appear when I did every single ticket event today. For some reason my first Dolmen boss kill did not give tickets or skulls.. but the rest of my events gave skulls.

I shouldn't have to play catch up because the game decided to simply not award me tickets. Even if there are plenty of tickets for the feathers, and berries, there are other things that I would need them for and having all of them available seems pretty reasonable.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The customer support people told you have enough!?
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Most events are designed with enough opportunities to receive tickets such that if you miss a few, you should still be able to receive the required tickets for the feather. If you don't quite have enough by the end of the event, there should be opportunities to make up for it in the next event.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you'll need to reply back and inform them that you didn't receive tickets nor skull at all from your first boss kill as you should have. Sometimes the first reply by Support isn't quite related to your situation and you have to be persistent.
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    In my experience the first reply is typically an automated response sent based on keywords in your report. Reply back and wait for an actual person to respond, it may take a while but when they do they usually come through!
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was like the 4th reply, with a "Closed - Duplicate ticket" status given.. I responded back, lets see if they can help.
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    This was like the 4th reply, with a "Closed - Duplicate ticket" status given.. I responded back, lets see if they can help.

That is disappointing to hear, hopefully you get some sort of resolution and help soon!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @PizzaCat82

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Something similar happened to me, although I did get today's tickets, maybe because I killed one of the a world boss first. Second, though, I went to a dolmen, my first of the day, looted the boss at the end, and got only a purple, not a gold skull. Subsequent dolmens were the same. Weird.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I told them I was offline, hopefully they'll get to it before the end of the day.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    Radiance wrote: »

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Most events are designed with enough opportunities to receive tickets such that if you miss a few, you should still be able to receive the required tickets for the feather. If you don't quite have enough by the end of the event, there should be opportunities to make up for it in the next event.

That's ******* disgusting, dude... People go out of their way to make time for this 💩 just for them to tell you you've wasted your time. Something has gone seriously wrong over on their end. This is just unbelievably unacceptable.
    Edited by Radiance on November 2, 2020 8:35PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you'll need to reply back and inform them that you didn't receive tickets nor skull at all from your first boss kill as you should have. Sometimes the first reply by Support isn't quite related to your situation and you have to be persistent.

Sometimes players don't outlay an accurate account of what happened in-game ... such as simply missing that first boss drop that day, being capped on tickets, and so on.

Other players may not give enough information in the initial ticket to prompt Support on the exact issue.

I guess we assume the OP is giving the correct story and give them the benefit of the doubt this one time. ;)
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am well aware of the back and forth required to get to the bottom of a situation.

The point was that the message I posted was the "message closed" response I received.

I very much believe I should have gotten those 3 tickets.. I'm not sure why its taking so long to verify that in fact, I did not recieve 3 tickets yesterday when killing the first boss. (Had 1 ticket when looting)