The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please advise on subscription canceling mechanism

geschaftmaker
geschaftmaker
✭✭✭
Hi all!

I have an active 3-months subscription on my account, via the Store. I see in Steam there's some discount for subscription, so I wonder if i cancel my subscription in my TESO account and then buy it in Steam, will they summarize, like it will add 3 more months to my present subscription, or I will just lose my present subscription and will get the Steam one instead of it. I've heard that canceling subscription just cancels further auto-payments and does not cancel my ESO+ until its paid term ends, but the rules say that the eso+ status will be "canceled", not sure if it means canceling autopayment or complete canceling eso+ in the game, so I'm confused here.

So actually there are two questions:
1. If I cancel my actual subscription, will it stop eso+ completely or it will just cancel auto-payment for the next 3-months period but the eso+ will still be active and fully operational until the paid term of the present 3-months period?
2. Can the subscriptions be summarized in above described way from different sources, like you have one active, cancel it and then get another one from another source and get double term eso+?

Please help :smile:
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cancelling" the subscription means cancelling the auto payment only. Your ESO Plus will be active until it runs out. And no, you can't add another sub while the previous is still active.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • geschaftmaker
    geschaftmaker
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    Canceled and I'll just keep it like that until Christmas as there can be even more discounts or at least the same so nowhere to hurry anyway, who knows what I'll be into in a couple months :smile: And then I'll check if it will add.
    Edited by geschaftmaker on October 31, 2020 11:54AM
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.