The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Not able to currently queue

DMuehlhausen
DMuehlhausen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Anybody else not able to currently queue for dungeons on PC?

If I try Random Normal or Vet nothing happens. I can click Join queue, but it never does anything.

I can't manually select the dungeons I want.

I have Floffel's Pledge Queuer and it doesn't either. It will list me what dungeons are the pledges, but it doesn't put me in the queue.

Everything had been working yesterday through most of the day. Then I was in a group of 3 and we tried to queue. It just kicked us from the queue and since then I can't use the system.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 30, 2020 1:10PM
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fully restarted the computer, and repaired the install and still it doesn't work.

Guess next I'll turn off the pledge queuer and see what happens. Not sure what that will do since I can't even queue manually.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turned off the add on still didn't work.

Turned it back on still can't even a manually.

Switched my role to tank and it queue immediately. Declined the group, and switched back to Healer. Getting message queued to recently. Tried on Tank and DPS and both give the message I have queued to recently.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @DMuehlhausen

Please open up a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com so that a member of our support staff can look into this issue for you.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 30, 2020 1:11PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings @DMuehlhausen

Please open up a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com so that a member of our support staff can look into this issue for you.

Believe we got it worked out. Had to change my role to tank, queue and drop when it actually gave me a group.

However another friend is still getting stuck in the queue. Puts him right when he logs in. If we group with him and try to queue we get the same issue can't even disband.

I'd put in a ticket for this but I'd like to use the dungeon finder again before the next chapter drops.