The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My experience with the support "queue" (The Queue is a Lie)

hrafnsbur
hrafnsbur
Soul Shriven
On the 28th of September I bought the Greymoor upgrade, but was charged for 3 of them.

I created a ticket, the status of which was changed to "under investigation" within a day or so.
After almost two weeks of waiting for an answer I updated the ticket, asking for a response. (Yeah, I know, bad me!).
The status naturally changed to "waiting for agent". After waiting for that to change for over a week I came on this forum and asked for an update, and was assured "we can confirm that this ticket is still open and a support agent will respond to your latest reply as soon as possible" on multiple occasions.

On the 27th of October, being tired of having the ticket stuck in perpetual limbo I decided to run a bit of an experiment (Experiments amuse me) and I closed the old ticket, and created a new one.

Lo and behold, an agent responded, and issued a refund in a little over a day.

What conclusions can one draw from this?

Well, I 've drawn two conclusions:
1: If you think the LFG tool used to be broken, you should see the state of the support tool!
2: If your ticket gets stuck: Try turning it off and on again!