The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

social ban [zero customer support]

Tertullian
Tertullian
✭✭
I had a social ban applied to my account while, I assume, family members were online, too, and raised a support ticket [ref: 201028-000219] which was 'closed as duplicate' without being resolved. Given it was the first I'd raised on this matter I was rather surprised. So I opened another [ref: 201028-003755] since the first was closed and could not be added to. This second was again 'closed as duplicate' without resolution or comment. So, with both now closed I tried a third time[ref: 201029-000109] - maybe lucky and all that - nope that, too was 'closed as duplicate' again without comment or resolution. Note that I only opened a new ticket in response to one being closed, with considerable time elapsing between.

While I can understand and sympathise with an increased workload and attendant difficulties due to covid, simply summarily closing down support requests without resolution or comment is NOT acceptable.

So I've come here as a last resort since your customer service/support is clearly not fit for purpose and most certainly does not meet the descriptor 'service' or 'support' in any meaningful way. As a forum lurker I have noticed that public expression of customer frustration and exasperation at the woeful lack of customer service usually elicits some sort of expediting of these issues.

So can I please can I have someone fix this? Thank you.

@ZOS_BillE
Edited by Tertullian on October 29, 2020 10:53AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Tertullian

We can confirm that your ticket #201028-003517 is still open regarding this issue. Please be aware that opening multiple tickets around the same time regarding the same issue, or replying to your ticket multiple times, will ultimately delay the response time.

With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your patience, and a member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 29, 2020 12:21PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tertullian
    Tertullian
    ✭✭
    Greetings @Tertullian

We can confirm that your ticket #201028-003517 is still open regarding this issue. Please be aware that opening multiple tickets around the same time regarding the same issue, or replying to your ticket multiple times, will ultimately delay the response time.

With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your patience, and a member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

@ZOS_Adrikoth

Thanks but I never opened any ticket with that number, maybe some other family member. The only tickets I opened on this issue are listed in the first post and each were closed as described - none were created until the last was mistakenly closed by support(so only 1 was ever 'live' at any instance).

I just checked my support page and all 3 tickets I mentioned are still 'closed as duplicates' - I think you're confusing me/us (family) with each other.

Again, for reference, these are the ones I opened and are in my support page:
    #201028-000219
    #201028-003755
    #201029-000109

Once I saw I was getting nowhere with web support I came to forum.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for this clarification @Tertullian

Ticket #201029-000109 should now be reopened and a support agent will provide an update as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tertullian
    Tertullian
    ✭✭
    Thank you for this clarification @Tertullian

Ticket #201029-000109 should now be reopened and a support agent will provide an update as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much for re-opening it; most reassuring. :)