The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Return of blue screen crashes to PS4

madrab73
madrab73
✭✭✭✭✭
These seem to have returned for me after maintenance. Has anyone else noticed the same issue?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 29, 2020 12:07PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had my first one in months last night. Was in Western Skyrim talking to a quest character out in the marshes. Black Morass Harrowstorm popped up behind me, but was fine - I thought - since there was plenty of distance between the fighting and where I was questing.

In mid-conversation with this NPC - BAM! Blue screen.

I wonder if these damned things will finally be gone with the PS5 upgrade version of ESO or not...
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

The steps in this article may be able to help if you are experiencing a blue screen on your PS4.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • CobaltPeak
    CobaltPeak
    ✭✭✭
    So like on PC, when a game is not running it's windows' fault?
    "Try to reinstall a working system first - then we'll talk!" LOL :D

Bluescreens and freezes have returend since last patch and the "patch for the patch".

Time to go huntin' for remaining trophies on other games while waiting for ESO to be playable again...

BTW 1st post in english forum - so hello to everyone ! B)
    Immer-mal-wieder-ESO-Spieler
    Vom PC zur PS4/PS5 geflüchtet.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. We are are currently investigating these crashes. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.