The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't change my email!

LarsS
LarsS
✭✭✭✭✭
I am moving to a new email provider, but I cant change my forum email address. I come to the step where I need to enter the forum password, but nothing happend when I enter it. I have verified that the password is correct.
GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried a different browser, @LarsS?
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No will try that.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LarsS

We've sent you a forum PM to help out if you have any issues updating the forum email address.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to change my forum email too but keep getting the error message:

Usernames must be 3-20 characters and consist of letters, numbers, and underscores.

Which is a bit of a silly error message, when we can't change our usernames in our forum account settings...
    Halcyon Black
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ulrik.igerupb16_ESO

Please check your forum PMs as I've sent you a message to assist further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post