Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crimson Indrik bug. Can't buy Berries.

PandaPalace
PandaPalace
✭✭✭
I saved 11/12 tickets so I can start buying the berries for the Crimson Indrik once it came out but as I'm in the shop it won't let me buy them, says I already own the Crimson Indrik but I go in my collections and it's not in my mounts or have any berries for it.
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saved 11/12 tickets so I can start buying the berries for the Crimson Indrik once it came out but as I'm in the shop it won't let me buy them, says I already own the Crimson Indrik but I go in my collections and it's not in my mounts or have any berries for it.

Same here exactly, just another mess up by the friendly ZOS team, WTG, come on geeeezzz

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If this is a thing it needs to be fixed immediately, not tommorow or next week but NOW.

Due to the 12 ticket limit we cannot save them up and if we cannot spend them on the thing we need we wont beable to get this Indrik.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on October 22, 2020 2:28PM
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than players with existing whistle can get double xp and tickets already dropping, other aspects of the event seems to be bugged currently.

Players without the whistle can't get and start the event quest, and crimson berries can't be bought yet.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has already replied to this issue with another thread that was already created before this one.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that this needs to be fixed quickly, as it will prevent players collecting (or spending) tickets.

I always try to end an event at or close to 10 tickets just in case I'm not able to play during the next one and this time is no exception. I've got 10 tickets in my inventory ready to buy the first berry as soon as I can log in after work, and I'm sure I'm not the only one doing that. If it's not possible to buy them yet then I'll miss out on 1 of todays tickets (as I can't hold more than 12) and potentially all the tickets from future days.

I suppose I could buy the last feather I need first (assuming that's possible) but that's not ideal because I'd rather prioritise the berries which have much more limited availability.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Azorean
    Azorean
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.

Not even in fragments or the mount collection
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a new motif for sale this event?
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    Same here PS4 UK can’t buy berries the impresario is saying I have the crimson indrik already ?? I have 12/12 tickets
    Edited by MythrialDrow on October 22, 2020 2:35PM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello,

Since there is already a thread discussing the Berries issue, we are going to go ahead and close this discussion. Thank you for your understanding and we hope you will continue the discussion here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.