The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A plea to add more furnishing slots to the Crown Store

mrfrontman
mrfrontman
✭✭✭✭
For quite some time players having been asking for extra furnishing slots so we're able to place more things in our homes. As it is now, it's "okay" but for those of us with large homes would know, those furnishing slots don't take you far. I personally own Wraithhome and it has quite a lot of space. I've completely filled out all my furniture slots and I still have SO much room left to fill. I've tried to be as wise as possible on saving slots for better and more desirable furnishing but it still isn't enough to make my home feel complete.

Could we please get some items added to the Crown Store that increase furnishing slots? We've been asking this for years. Please ZOS, make it so.
Edited by mrfrontman on October 21, 2020 10:53AM