The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

No New Style Pages for Tribunal Celebration? No Problem!

Zulera301
Zulera301
✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed a recurring trend for these events lately, and that's that they all have new style pages to collect. Some are better than others but I digress. Point is, it did seem kind of odd that this upcoming Tribunal event won't have a new style page apparently.

I found this to be a bit of a combo breaker considering that Summerset gave us the Snowhawk styles, Imperial City gave us the Legion Zero/Tools of Domination, Undaunted gives us the Opal stuff, Witches Festival is adding Grave Dancer, and so on.

Well. The solution would be simple. What better time to give us Tribunal outfit styles than the Tribunal Celebration? (Maybe they can pass on Vivec if they're feeling especially prudish... At the very least, Sotha Sil's outfit tho).

Wouldn't even need to design new styles since they're all already in the game. Simple problems require simple solutions, yes?
Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
"Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the Doctrine Ordinator style not count? I haven't had time to jump onto the PTS, but this video shows off the rewards, including new style pages, a verminous fabricant pet, a cliff strider bait memento, and a slag town skin.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... IMO this outfit thing is getting out of hands on the "Indrik" level... Don't get me wrong I love outfits but they kinda need a break from time to time
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The event has an outfit style:

Hy10ip3.jpg
    PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hy10ip3.jpg

Oooh, that's some sweet TES III-looking armor! And this time, I won't murdered for wearing it!

(Though is anyone else a little weirded out by getting Tribunal-themed stuff from the Ashlander dailies? I know ZOS isn't going to leave out those dailies just for lore reasons, but its still so odd. Like "Hey, we Ashlanders think the Tribunal are corrupt tyrants who murdered Nerevar and who's house lackeys drove us off our lands...here, have their shiny stuff!")
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine how many eyes dunmer have gauged out with these shoulders
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh, when is the Tribunal celebration? Has it been announced? :smiley:
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh, when is the Tribunal celebration? Has it been announced? :smiley:

Its on the PTS right now, so probably next year Q1.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hy10ip3.jpg

my dreams have been crushed. alas.
    I do hate how I get Motif 49 vibes from it, but ahh well. I'll still collect it, as long as the style pages stack.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    Imagine how many eyes dunmer have gauged out with these shoulders

That's why the developed the full face mask. To protect from shoulder maiming.