The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Degeneration skill not functioning on PTS (6.2.4)

Altyrann
Altyrann
✭✭✭✭✭
Seems to cause some very strange desync / weaving delays of a couple of seconds each time.
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Altyrann wrote: »
    Seems to cause some very strange desync / weaving delays of a couple of seconds each time.

Experienced the same thing last week... I was hoping it would be fixed today but apparently that didn't happen.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It works actually (deals damage and appears in debuff tracking addons). It causes desync which is only visual problem but it is hard to get used to it.

I solved this by changing my rotation and always bar swaping after Degeneration. But that's only a workaround and real fix is needed here.
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just for fun - if you're looking at fixing abilities breaking weaving, pretty please take a look at this issue with sweeps which has existed for well over a year now!
  • Arwyr
    Arwyr
    ✭✭
    Same thing is happening with a few skills (snipe is unusable in a rotation right now). Really hoping this doesnt make it to live -.-
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever the cause of this bug is it needs to be fixed before live. mag sorc is utterly broken with both prey and frags being out of sync
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any other skills with similar issues to give the Devs best chance of identifying / fixing the issue?
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any other skills with similar issues to give the Devs best chance of identifying / fixing the issue?

Daedric Prey, Ice Comet (ulti). Sweeps is wacky. Just test a MagSorc or MagPlar and work your way through a rotation. The de-sync/delay issues are obvious.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6992967#Comment_6992967
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I remember Fetcher Infection also causing visual desyncs. But it could be caused by Degeneration which I usualy use before Fetcher Infection.