Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

If you could give your child (or self) an eso pet in real life?

• Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Voriplasm pet :) I can feed it my homework

😂 Genius
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A baby guar
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cubs! Especially the dro-m'athra and evergloam ones. I also like the dwemer pets, the sphere and the firepot spider, it'd be fun having them click-clacking about. The jerboa and fawns are really cute too. I like all the pets :D
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A nixad.

Those little things would keep any kid entertained for ages. Would likely keep most adults entertained too.

I just know they're up to something. You can tell by the laugh and how they rub their hands together. Fairly certain they are plotting to take over Tamriel.
    Edited by Tabbycat on October 21, 2020 11:57AM
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Senche-Cub-of-Scarlet-Regret-2.jpg

This one :)
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Chapilliams
    Chapilliams
    ✭✭✭
    Without any doubt - Bantam Guar

eso_begleiter_bantamguar.jpg
    Edited by Chapilliams on October 21, 2020 5:44PM
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cat fence. My boys can just grab stuff and vendor it without even leaving the store. Sorry Walmart Security, no one believes they sold it to a giant talking cat. You've got no evidence and they'll be back tomorrow when the limit resets.
  • Nightowl_74
    Nightowl_74
    ✭✭✭
    My little echalette. I love that thing, although it would probably eat us out of house and home when it grew up! Or maybe it would just keep the grass and brush down....they look like omnivores to me but now that I think about it, I don't know what they eat! I just vaguely remember an npc telling me the adults are loyal but stubborn beasts.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A rock.
  • Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭
    Honor, it's always good to have a noble steed around!
    400px-ON-npc-Cadwell_03.jpg