The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Main quest is still bugged.

Lintashi
Lintashi
✭✭✭✭✭
I played main quest during first week, and everything was normal, I completed the main story. During second week of pts, I tried to do it on another character. While fighting lady Belain in "Feast of souls" portals drop player under ground, into endless fall, and there is "unable to use /stuck command in this location, please use /help" message on the screen. I reported it, waited for it to be fixed during next maintenance, but it never happened, waited some more. Today after maintenance quest is still not compleatable. This is not even some side quest or missing texture, it is main battle of the main story! Time till DLC launch runs out, please.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep reporting it. I've completed the main story all the way through several times and never had this issue.
    Maybe check your graphics settings, could be the portals not loading fast enough for you idk but keep reporting.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue - Belaine is (again) dead but the quest is bugged.
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now it happened again, but during the fight. I defeated the void matron and as I was aiming at the void portal, Belaine cast her AoE on the ground, so I used the void portal and began falling - ad infinitum.

Overall, I Literally Overwhelming and Very Effective this fight mechanics, but apparently you need to work on this. Keep up the good work though, ZOS!
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want