The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Me make build, me good at Elder Scrolls...

relentless_turnip
relentless_turnip
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=284300

Good players mean.
Me make build.
Me good player now.
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very grape build.
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheer Venom has poisoned this forum
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what to expect....

Looks at the build

I.... what???.... oh.....OH.... I see.

10/10 build.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Cba... ;) "Oweh U so gud!!"
    Edited by InaMoonlight on October 19, 2020 2:37AM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no need to slot executioner on that build, front bar is only to spam gapcloser!
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »

Buttons!? Me hate buttons!
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah **** those multibutts with their "rotations" and "ultimatums"!
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Husan wrote: »

Yeah **** those multibutts with their "rotations" and "ultimatums"!

😂😂😂 @FrankonPC you make good build!
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADD RALLY TO FRUNT BAR. THAT MAKE ALLREDY GUD BILD PRO LEVIL.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Solid build.. But you really don't wanna run impen, especially on the large pieces.
    Could do at least 4-5 well fitted, reinforced on the heavy chest.
    Now you have the trifecta! Proclord, p2w ring, roll monkey.
    Edited by Firstmep on October 19, 2020 8:08AM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your build is BOLD! an Amazing! I congratulate you Sir! Truly the META has been smashed! Can you make one for Magic?? Oh wait......
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is a nightmare
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your build is BOLD! an Amazing! I congratulate you Sir! Truly the META has been smashed! Can you make one for Magic?? Oh wait......

Say no more fam. Magicka "skill enhancing set" build incoming soon. BRB.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Say no more fam. Magicka "skill enhancing set" build incoming soon. BRB.

You are truly a scholar and a gentleman
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=284386

There you go. Skill enchancing build for magicka wardn. Keep in mind offhand should be vateshran hollows destro staff, but it's not in the editor yet.

(2 items) Adds 1190 Spell Penetration (Perfected Only)
    (2 items) Casting Weakness to Elements on a target within 15 meters of you causes a surge of elemental energy to tether between you for 10 seconds. While the tether persists and you remain in range, enemies touching the tether take 2140 Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=284388

Here is another one. Magicka templar build. Perfect for those who don't like to weapon swap. Although you are forced to use 3 skills, occassionaly 4 so a bit more training required.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=284386

There you go. Skill enchancing build for magicka wardn. Keep in mind offhand should be vateshran hollows destro staff, but it's not in the editor yet.

(2 items) Adds 1190 Spell Penetration (Perfected Only)
    (2 items) Casting Weakness to Elements on a target within 15 meters of you causes a surge of elemental energy to tether between you for 10 seconds. While the tether persists and you remain in range, enemies touching the tether take 2140 Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage every 1 second. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

@Husan make good build.
    Kill many good player.
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I don't play in no cp anymore.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good players mean.
    Me make build.
    Me good player now.

Bleeding awesome XD.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • rk1101320
    rk1101320
    ✭✭
    yeah i am agree with you its all about buils, your internet and your computer. everyone can hit buttons if u want a game that require skill u are on the wrong one. have fun XD
    GM of Pimp my Elf
    Ex member of TOXIC, KNOW YOUR PLACE, [snip], KNOWN'[snip]
    member of D-Ticks and E-Cheeks
    trolling your scrolls since beta
    youtu.be/FxjscqBxOJs
    well known T-bagger and shimmering shield spammer

[Edited to remove Profanity and Inappropriate Content]
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rk1101320 wrote: »
    yeah i am agree with you its all about buils, your internet and your computer. everyone can hit buttons if u want a game that require skill u are on the wrong one. have fun XD

me no like buttons.
    me use 2 buttons.
    me good player.
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good players mean.
    Me make build.
    Me good player now.

Too many buttons for me, but ill be making something similar
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you like my build @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler ? Pretty balanced?

37k health, 29k resists and applies 80-100k dots in 2 seconds. How does this make the game less tanky? It is the most optimal way to build and it only takes two buttons to succeed.

Could we at least have some commentary on why proc sets aren't being adjusted to something less silly?

Shared cooldown, stat scaling, diminishing returns so many good suggestions...
    Edited by relentless_turnip on October 19, 2020 3:30PM
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you like my build @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler ? Pretty balanced?

37k health, 29k resists and applies 80-100k dots in 2 seconds. How does this make the game less tanky? It is the most optimal way to build and it only takes two buttons to succeed.

Could we at least have some commentary on why proc sets aren't being adjusted to something less silly?

Shared cooldown, stat scaling, diminishing returns so many good suggestions...

Things like increased costs are exclusively reserved for magicka only. For example every time anything counters stealth it is nerfed. But giving stealth the i.e. streak treatment? NEVER! Stamina needs to be God Mode™... Slow Clap
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?