Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/10/16

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located north of the bank in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Reikling Totem, Skull 1,000g
  2. Reach Grinding Stones, Nirncrux 4,500g
  3. Reach Bowl, Nirncrux 5,000g
  4. Stone, Nirncrux-Laden 5,000g
  5. Reach Vine, Bloodroot Sprout 15,000g
  6. Reach Vine, Bloodroot Tendril 25,000g
  7. Reach Grinder, Nirncrux 50,000g

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/oCUYJEZwXKI
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ClK3YxB.jpg
    RlFBb4s.jpg
    2MbhgKI.jpg
    WBqQvN1.jpg
    dQxxHW6.jpg
    HTU5ZLy.jpg
    G2nojxv.jpg
    om868UX.jpg
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the new "luxury" item for this week is a small red rock? I don't... I mean... Where to...

- sigh -

Whatever.
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for doing these every week. It often saves me two long loading screens.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    So the new "luxury" item for this week is a small red rock? I don't... I mean... Where to...

- sigh -

Whatever.

You'll be much less bothered if you just consider the NPC the "Themed Furniture Housing Item" vendor.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on October 17, 2020 12:55AM
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- sigh -

Whatever.

You'll be much less bothered if you just consider the NPC the "Themed Furniture Housing Item" vendor.

If only. Then there wouldn’t be this criticism every time there’s something less than fancy in the shop.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- sigh -

Whatever.

I guess there's got to be something for that non-moving wheel to grind, right?
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    63537548.jpg
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am actually happy when there is nothing I want to buy.
    Saves me a few.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Path wrote: »
    I am actually happy when there is nothing I want to buy.
    Saves me a few.

Yup. I spent enough last week. But thanks as always you two!
    Edited by Sylvermynx on October 17, 2020 2:47AM
  • ZomZom
    ZomZom
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing glows. I’m out.
  • deevoh1991
    deevoh1991
    ✭✭✭
    So random looking
    PSN GT : Divzor
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm well I do see one thing there that could be used as a plantpot at least ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can take the nirn crystal and combine with the red elsyweyr spice thingy to look like Himalayan salt crystal type thing for food
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm well I do see one thing there that could be used as a plantpot at least ...

Oooh, that’s a good idea! :smiley: The nirncrux could approximate soil well — I shall have to buy several.

It’s true! Although the vendor is always talking of luxury and silken sheets, etc. some of the vendors don’t seem to have any idea what they actually sell. The Daedric home furnishing vendor in Craglorn seems to think he offers disturbing implements of torture; I’ve determined he must have severe allergies to pollen. :lol:
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s true! Although the vendor is always talking of luxury and silken sheets, etc. some of the vendors don’t seem to have any idea what they actually sell. The Daedric home furnishing vendor in Craglorn seems to think he offers disturbing implements of torture; I’ve determined he must have severe allergies to pollen. :lol:

Right? Hear his spiel and think, oh my, what does he have?? Aaaaand it’s pretty yellow flowers and stuff like that. So really we should be fighting daedra with bouquets rather than weapons 🤔
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, if he is from Coldharbour, The Deadlands or similar plane of Oblivion, then he might consider those things that! :p
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The achievement furnishings are a lot more expensive than most of the luxury furnishings.. Themed seller is more apt.