The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

not getting any security codes

thecursedgod
OK so for quite a few months now i haven't been able to get a security code in my yahoo so i put in a recovery ticket so they changed my email as requested to my gmail still the same thing happened still haven't gotten any security code emails well i just today did a factory reset on my internet router and still again tried signing in on my theelderscrollsonline account and no security code email on either yahoo or gmail i use to have no problem till after y'all suspended my account and then unsuspended my account since then i am only receiving advertisement emails from y'all but no security code emails and now i am unable to play till i start receiving my security codes again. btw the internet company i use is windstream.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @thecursedgod

Please see this article if you are not receiving access codes for your account.

If the issue persists after trying this troubleshooting, then please submit a ticket with us using the form that is linked in the article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • thecursedgod
    i have tried all that even went as far as having my email changed by y'all on my account and tried the method of shutting off firewalls and antivirus still no code email on other email account either. i shouldn't have to go through the recovery process multiple times to get this fixed. i also tried all methods with 2 other browsers and no luck.
  • thecursedgod
    also there should be a workaround for people with internet that changes areas often.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @thecursedgod

What is your current ticket number?

This is so we can check the status and make sure it was handled correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • thecursedgod
    well i just had to redo it cause i let the last ticket lapse but my new one is #:201012-004049
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @thecursedgod

Thank you for your ticket number. I've sent you a PM with an update on your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post