The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

questline in Markarth dlc

Harrdarrzarr
Harrdarrzarr
✭✭✭
Hello, I have a question which I will put under a spoiler tab.
I've started the 2nd part of the main questline, with Lyris and Sai. But after Sai got his Shehai spirit sword or what was it, I can no longer find them and can't continue with the questline. Can anyone point me in their direction pls? Or is it bugged?
  • kirasdream
    kirasdream
    ✭✭
    Under spoiler.
    The Lyris/Sai quest is a side quest from my understanding, and once he gets his spirit sword that is it for the quest. The true 2nd part of the main questline (or rather, the epilogue) is dealing with Rada al-Saran, which Lyris will help with.
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    But where would I find it? Is there a pre-requisite for the 2nd part? I can't find any further quests that continue the epilogue..
  • kirasdream
    kirasdream
    ✭✭
    Under spoilers again.
    I don't remember the order and the achievements are out of order, but after you have killed Lady Belain and return to Makarth, the map zone will show that you completed the six main quests. Once you get to Markarth and turn the sixth quest in, you should go outside by Markarth's wayshrine (the one INSIDE the city, not the one just outside of Markarth), and Gwendis should approach you with the main quest sign above her head around there, and the start of the quest I THINK is called either "Kingdom of Ash" or "End of Eternity". It's been known to be bugged.
  • kirasdream
    kirasdream
    ✭✭
    Also, and something I hadn't realized until I looked at the Patch Notes:

Complete the zone stories in both the Greymoor Chapter and the Markarth DLC to unlock a bonus questline—the final confrontation with the Gray Host and the Vampire Lord that leads it!

This is the second part.
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    ah, that might make sense. I of course hadn't done the Greymoor questline in the Markarth dlc.
    Because Gwendis hasn't turned up for me yet.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any fix for this yet? I have completed every quest I can find in The Reach, excluding dailies. I completed Red Eagles Song and now can't find a quest giver for the epilogue.

I am using a template character and haven't gone near Greymoor. This wasn't an issue last year when playing Dragonhold.
    PS5 EU.
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kirasdream wrote: »
    Under spoilers again.
    I don't remember the order and the achievements are out of order, but after you have killed Lady Belain and return to Makarth, the map zone will show that you completed the six main quests. Once you get to Markarth and turn the sixth quest in, you should go outside by Markarth's wayshrine (the one INSIDE the city, not the one just outside of Markarth), and Gwendis should approach you with the main quest sign above her head around there, and the start of the quest I THINK is called either "Kingdom of Ash" or "End of Eternity". It's been known to be bugged.
    If you speak to Verandis after finishing the Reach but before doing the Western Skyrim zone quests, he will tell you to go to Western Skyrim because Rada may have fled there. That's why!

I guess that's how I have to leave it for now. Even if we get another NA import, my main will be right back to square one with the Reach quests. I guess Rada will wait until November. He's waited so many centuries!
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.