The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buff the new vate 2h

Girl_Number8
Girl_Number8
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Seeing the direction the game is going this weapon needs a buff.

Frenzied Momentum (Momentum)
1 – Adds 877 Maximum Stamina (Perfected Only)
1 – While Momentum is active, casting Stamina abilities generates a stack of Frenzied Momentum for 10 seconds, up to 5 times. Upon reaching max stacks, your next Heavy Attack will consume all stacks and release a violent explosion of energy around your target, dealing 9028 Physical Damage to them and all enemies within 8 meters of them.

It should be raised from 9028 dam to 10028 dam, since 9 is an unlucky number where I am from.

I mean this is a good reason as any, if we are going to continue with the proctard meta. I tested it and found that it is a nice warden killer. Which should make someone happy.

It is not not like you’re gonna remove proc sets from PvP and let PvE have em. It would be nice if you went back a patch or so, when good PvP sets like NMA that were well designed were added in.

I say let the one shot kills commence to help the servers of course
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be raised from 9028 dam to 10028 dam, since 9 is an unlucky number where I am from.

1 is a lonely number so we should change it to 8028 dam. That seems to be a good compromise.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the latest patch notes[/url:]

Ability Altering Weapons
    Frenzied Momentum: Increased the damage proc from this set to 10834, up from 9028, to better account for the wind-up period of your Heavy Attacks; its total DPS was lower than other sets when getting multiple procs off cooldown.
  • JohnOfMarkarth
    JohnOfMarkarth
    ✭✭✭
    Lets change it to 13028, for extra misfortune.
    I can't do this anymore. Every small ... petit change that went against any semblance of sense has snowballed into an avalanche of (Penn & Teller:) Bulls...!

Gods, bless me with patience.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lets change it to 13028, for extra misfortune.

sounds good :D
    idk wrote: »

1 is a lonely number so we should change it to 8028 dam. That seems to be a good compromise.

You must be a used to that lonely number, just joking @idk
    ealdwin wrote: »

Ability Altering Weapons
    Frenzied Momentum: Increased the damage proc from this set to 10834, up from 9028, to better account for the wind-up period of your Heavy Attacks; its total DPS was lower than other sets when getting multiple procs off cooldown.

oml 😂🤣 your my fav person awesome

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-AVloqiXdk0
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on September 29, 2020 5:57PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

You must be a used to that lonely number, just joking

Nah. Just thinking of some old school pop music from back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiKcd7yPLdU