The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Character Help

pyxis2025
pyxis2025
Soul Shriven
My character is stuck, and the in game process to get unstuck, does not work. I have submitted several Customer Service Tickets, with no responses. I am getting a 318 error, something about spamming. That is crazy, I do not even have in-game friends.

error = 3180nivfvxq7pu0.png
  • pyxis2025
    pyxis2025
    Soul Shriven
    -Greg- , with Customer support helped me get free. Thank you all.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pyxis2025 wrote: »
    My character is stuck, and the in game process to get unstuck, does not work. I have submitted several Customer Service Tickets, with no responses. I am getting a 318 error, something about spamming. That is crazy, I do not even have in-game friends.

error = 3180nivfvxq7pu0.png

Spamming can happen when you enter the same command over and over and over again. That is a message to the Server.

Normally, the commands to get unstuck take a bit of time to work, so keep that in mind the next time you need to try.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know that support has help getting your character unstuck. With the issue now resolved the discussion going forward is now closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.