The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Quick question regarding patch notes 6.2.1

relentless_turnip
relentless_turnip
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
"Battle Spirit: Reduced the healing penalty to 55%, down from 60%, to make up for some reductions of Healing Done and Taken we’ve taken out of the game"

^^ When did they reduce or take healing done and taken from the game? I don't remember reading that... It seems relatively significant considering it appears in passives for a few classes and makes up a lot of set bonuses in sets.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Battle Spirit: Reduced the healing penalty to 55%, down from 60%, to make up for some reductions of Healing Done and Taken we’ve taken out of the game"

^^ When did they reduce or take healing done and taken from the game? I don't remember reading that... It seems relatively significant considering it appears in passives for a few classes and makes up a lot of set bonuses in sets.

Major buffs to Vitality and Mending were drastically decreased.
    Major Mending: Decreased to 16%, down from 25%.
    Major Vitality: Decreased to 16%, down from 30%.
    Edited by Jodynn on September 28, 2020 3:35PM
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @brandoncoffmannub18_ESO that is not healing taken or done. They are buffs described there. Healing taken and done are stats found on set pieces or passives found in skill lines.
  • Celestro
    Celestro
    ✭✭✭
    Major Mending and Vitality also involve healing taken and done. Specifically, Major Vitality increases your healing taken and Major Mending increases your healing done. There haven't been any other sources targeted lately that would reference to aforementioned healing aspects besides those buffs.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I see on that are two buffs, not nerfs in direct words

Order of Diagna: This set now grants an additional 5% Healing Taken when wearing 5 pieces.
    Healer’s Habit: This set now grants an additional 5% Healing Done when wearing 5 pieces.

However,

Major Mending and Major Vitality are both providing those effects by buffs, so I assumed that's what they meant.

Vitality +30% Healing Taken, now 16%
    Mending +25% Healing Done, now 16%
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @brandoncoffmannub18_ESO @Celestro

Thanks for your replies, you are both probably right. I read this as they'd made changes or removed the stats healing done and taken...
    It probably was just a reference to the changes to these buff though...