The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 28 - Feedback Thread for the Undaunted Celebration

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the Undaunted Celebration event. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • How do you feel about the distribution of rewards during this event?
  • Did anything not function to your expectations?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could we possibly get Tome of the Undaunted (not the signed version, but unsigned) fixed in time for this event?

It’s been over 3.5 years for some of us that it’s been bugged. It would be fitting to make it available for the namesake celebration.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know where to put this, but the 6.2.2 patch notes refer to the "Clockwork City Celebration" and then describe what seems like a straightforward quest bug fix.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we please, please get another chance to buy the past non combat Indrik pets? Please, please? 🙂
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please consider adding the undaunted monster helm and shoulder skins to the weapon packs and bring back some of the old weapon packs for this event. It would be nice to get some of the older stuff we may not have been around for that wasn't opal.
    Edited by Atherakhia on October 6, 2020 12:00AM
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some very good undaunted event feedback guys! Keep it up!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • kmkastl
    kmkastl
    ✭✭
    I second fixing the unsigned Tome of the Undaunted for the event!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    Could we please, please get another chance to buy the past non combat Indrik pets? Please, please? 🙂

I agree completely!!

But I think that's probably a New Life Festival option more than anything else. Indeed, they look like what the poem calls "minature reindeer!".