The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please consider some proper class balancing for the next update

Firstmep
Firstmep
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I think we have had enough non-class related changes for a while now, its really time to catch up with class balance based on all the changes that happened lately.
  • JohnOfMarkarth
    JohnOfMarkarth
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I agree. The classes need a full, absolute rework over everything they have. Its becoming a joke

But do we trust that it will be good?
    I can't do this anymore. Every small ... petit change that went against any semblance of sense has snowballed into an avalanche of (Penn & Teller:) Bulls...!

Gods, bless me with patience.
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect class rework with next chapter release. Just a guess since the chapter seem to give us the cp rework which is a reason they streamline everything before.
    Something rich kinda mentioned during a interview or stream at the early months of 2020.
    Options
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all the balance swings and class changes of the past two years, you want even more major changes?

No thank you.
    Options