The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

How do I see my damage appear on the screen in live combat?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
What addon show combat damage live on the screen?

I saw one called Scrolling Combat Text, but can't find it on Minion. I have Combat Metrics, but how do I get it to show up on the screen during combat?
Or should I become a pacifist?

Thanks,

Z
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think BanditUI can do it, but it does a lot (a lot) of stuff.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Stock UI can show you damage as you apply it. Try that out first before you get an addon. Which tend to do way more than you sometimes want with regards to information overload.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one said where to find these options yet, so to find them, which are a part of the base game UI. Press [esc] and select the "Settings" menu and navigate to "Combat". In this section you can toggle on/off text values between damage, healing and also enable/disable buff bar options. Note that it's not global across the account, and you'll have to toggle them for any characters you might have individually.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUI extended has that capability and is customizable.

www.esoui.com

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info818-LuiExtended.html
    Edited by Rungar on September 29, 2020 2:30PM
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one said where to find these options yet, so to find them, which are a part of the base game UI. Press [esc] and select the "Settings" menu and navigate to "Combat". In this section you can toggle on/off text values between damage, healing and also enable/disable buff bar options. Note that it's not global across the account, and you'll have to toggle them for any characters you might have individually.

Thank you so much!!!! Can't believe it is part of the game.....