The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daemon Cockerel glowing red eyes

Tharonil
Tharonil
✭✭✭
The eyes of my Deamon cockerel aren't glowing red in the night anymore since the start of Greymoor. Only if I'm at home and the pet is placed as furniture his eyes start to glow again.

My Deamon Cockerel is only a Cockerel now.
I've written a ticket long ago but never got an answer. I mean I paid more crowns because of the glowing eyes. I hope it get fixed.

I'm playing on the ps4 (and hopefully soon on xbox, but that's not important)

Have a nice day all :-)
  • SonOfSoma
    SonOfSoma
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I've just noticed this on xbox too.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here PC EU. I hadn't used it for a long time, gave it to a new character and no glow.
    PC EU & NA
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and it should be fixed with Update 28. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and it should be fixed with Update 28. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for the acknowledgment and ETA. Glad to hear it.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this apply to Sanguine's Black Goat also?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso