The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Caltrops not working on the PTS.

Nolic1
Nolic1
✭✭✭
So today I was trying to test caltrops and its show the activation of the skill but thats it none of the effects happen.
Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens with the storm atronach as well. Any other abilities not working?
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they’ve been changed to only provide visual effects for role playing use but no actual damage any longer 😜
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay as they are currently caltrops aren't really worth using except weird PvP things.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    It's okay as they are currently caltrops aren't really worth using except weird PvP things.

Well thats not 100% true there great for trash pulls for faster aoe clears but I guess I am one of the few that use it for that.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nolic1 wrote: »

Well thats not 100% true there great for trash pulls for faster aoe clears but I guess I am one of the few that use it for that.

Excellent support skill now that it provides major breach. We no longer need necro or warden's to provide aoe major breach for trash. Definitely useful.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on September 25, 2020 10:06PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit