The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The new Stamina Bomb build

hexentb16_ESO
hexentb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone tested the new Stamina tank bomb build yet? Is it as bad as I think it is? With Magika bombs you can at least spread out or CC and kill them quickly to keep the group from being whiped out. That doesnt work with this new stamina tank build.

Check the patch notes for the PTS if you don't know what I mean.

Step 1. Use Frenzied Momentum
Step 2. Build stacks up quickly with any stamina abilty
Step 3. Swap to 1h and shield and use void bash.
Step 4. Everyone attacks you and gets a bomb effect because you used the 1h and shield ultimate.
Step 5. Switch back to 2h and use heavy attack to trigger 3 bombs at a time since 2h heavy attack hits 3 at a time. The 3 bomb effects Explosive Rebuke, Frenzied Moment, and Vicious Death, can all be triggered at the same time in step 5. You could even time a magika detonation in there if get the rotation down perfectly.

Spreading out or CC and killing quickly wont work for the new bomb build. Don't forget those numbers will be bigger when your character is actually using the build.
Edited by hexentb16_ESO on September 24, 2020 7:05AM
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Void bash has a cooldown I don't think you can place the bomb on multiple targets.
    If you can its a bug.
    Also the Forceful passive isn't actually a heavy attack, it's splash damage from hitting 1 opponent with a heavy attack.
    Edited by Firstmep on September 24, 2020 7:06AM
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Void bash has a cooldown I don't think you can place the bomb on multiple targets.
    If you can its a bug.

Explosive Rebuke doesn't state a one person limit....though it does have a once every 8 second limiter.

You only need a single void bash to pull the entire group to you.

Frenzied Momentum does have a one target limit for its bomb effect but will still hit all the people you pull to you.
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm keeping a close eye on this regardless. Void bash alone is going to make bomb builds so much worse. I hope the Explosive Rebuke limiter stays, if not we got another fun killing bomb build.
    Edited by hexentb16_ESO on September 24, 2020 7:13AM
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    If you can its a bug.

Explosive Rebuke doesn't state a one person limit....though it does have a once every 8 second limiter.

You only need a single void bash to pull the entire group to you.

Frenzied Momentum does have a one target limit for its bomb effect but will still hit all the people you pull to you.

Once every 8 second means the whole effect.
    If it was 8 second cooldown per target it would state it in the tooltip, like let's say sheer venom set does.
    So you can only place the bomb on 1 target.
    I can see void bash being used with something like crimson twilight set and frenzied momentum, or just a regular bomb build with proxy det.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there not a 6-person cap on enemies pulled with Void Bash?

I assumed that there would be since so many other powerful AoE skills max out at 6.
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...perhaps I overreacted a little. I really hate bomb builds and think they should be removed from the game. A single player shouldn't be able to so easily gank an entire team. So many good evenly matched battles ruined by those dang builds.
    Edited by hexentb16_ESO on September 24, 2020 7:32AM
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there not a 6-person cap on enemies pulled with Void Bash?

I assumed that there would be since so many other powerful AoE skills max out at 6.

Doesn't state a 6 person limit. Even if it does though it will still make magika bombs even more OP.