Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 28 - Bug Reports for The Reach

• kirasdream
    kirasdream
    ✭✭
    In "Love Betrayed", chalice is absent and quest marker is underground. Cannot progress. I really like the quest thus far though!
    k0bxrbnnzboj.png

• dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final boss fight with veranus and alsarad; lyris just stands there in place or least she did for me.

-some of the final quests are bugged out and only begin when you enter and return into the zone or building.

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A bunch of the crystals in blackreach randomly appear and disappear with a different draw distance than everything else
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend can't get epilogue started, Greymoor done. I've only got it by teleporting from the Keep and then entering it again.
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    final final boss must be fight with companions? because i was alone + verandis
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Env_t wrote: »
    also.... no museum quest this DLC? or i missed it
    Yeah I noticed that too. Or rather, the lack of that.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

There's technically a museum quest (same location as the Temple of Dibella was in TESV Skyrim), where you help collect lost pieces that go to a shrine of Hircine, but it only has four pieces to gather and you don't get any special reward for it at the end, sadly.
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorta, this npc https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:High_Shaman_Glynroch but the items you collect dont have a physical appearance and he dissapears from the game after the questline
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand this is COVID related so people might be recording dialogue in their homes, but i can hear a low phone or ringer go off during the dialogue of Chief Eagleseer during the quest "Vows and Oaths" during this dialogue. Particularly the part where he says "but she's"

fbc63vqvean6.png

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thegreatme wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    There's technically a museum quest (same location as the Temple of Dibella was in TESV Skyrim), where you help collect lost pieces that go to a shrine of Hircine, but it only has four pieces to gather and you don't get any special reward for it at the end, sadly.
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Sorta, this npc https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:High_Shaman_Glynroch but the items you collect dont have a physical appearance and he dissapears from the game after the questline
    Similar format I guess, but Greymoor had a museum quest and a collection quest like that one (the Blackreach one with the Mining Samples).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't appear to be possible to "Discover" or "Complete" the Understone Keep map marker. When you get close to the entrance, the marker is still in front of you, but when you go inside, it disappears.
  • Bastekk
    Bastekk
    ✭✭
    Belain just teleports you under the textures after Stage 1
  • Bastekk
    Bastekk
    ✭✭
    4n7yy7fnrisp.png
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bastekk wrote: »

Same problem please investigate.
    UPD: tried not to use portals while a wall of AOE aproaches you and just run, it helped to progress.

But there is another problem. Since week two it's very difficult for people to get Sai and Lyris' quest. During week 1 npc in swordthane motif aproached me at the stables of Markarth. No sign of him now.
    Edited by TiaFrye on October 6, 2020 9:40AM
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    Bastekk wrote: »

Same problem please investigate.
    UPD: tried not to use portals while a wall of AOE aproaches you and just run, it helped to progress.

Same here, it was not happening to me last week. I finished all main quest without a single issue, this week I was kicked 3 times into textures and out, while doing quest again, 2 times right after using void portals. While fighting Belain, only once out of 4 tries, I managed not to be kicked through the floor after using first of Arana's void portals. That time I was kicked out on second portal :D
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Void porrtals still broken. Better than before patch, I managed to get boss to half health, but second row of voidmothers kicked me through the floor after using portal again.
  • Bastekk
    Bastekk
    ✭✭
    Feast of Souls:

Lady Belain will no longer teleport your character into the ground.
    Lady Belain has learned to use her wings and will now fly during the encounter. We knew she could do it!

Ha ha ha @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Bastekk
    Bastekk
    ✭✭
    zl0er6n7gwru.png
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The carriage that should lead to the reach in bangkorai isnt working
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh.. other people got this game-breaking bug :/ It is only a few days from release now...

https://youtu.be/NWfom1aaZWQ
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Sometimes skills take 3-5s to fire, even though there are no ping issues to an almost unplayable state (looks like I'm back playing Guild Wars 2)
    - Floating mounts and maxed mounts, with Rapids, noticeable slower
    - In Banished Cells II, sometimes, Rilis bubbles send us through the ceiling (can see the whole bluish environment around the dungeon cell)
    - Several voice-acting mismatching written text (reported in-game)
    - Occasional endless Harrowstorms, preventing loot after cleared
    - Voidmother WB in The Reach sometimes doesn't grant quest credit, having to rely on the known workaround
    - Using a Void Portal while swimming (don't judge... XD) renders us immobile and unable to cast abilities after the warping animation. After using /stuck command, the immobilization remains, requiring a full logoff/login to recover the movements (reported in-game)
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Screenshot says it all, but some items aren't being rewarded from excavations. The portable chamber pot was the only "new" item showing in my inventory after this dig.
    4kfgyt89g80j.png

I ran into this same problem a few hours ago on the PTS, so it hasn't been fixed there yet. I haven't seen it on live yet - hope it doesn't make its way there. (I have screenshots also, and it happened to me twice in a row. Out of two excavations, so that's really, really bad odds.)

I dug up two gold antiquities - both portions of the new pet. Both times I should've gotten one bonus. Each time it said "No bonus loot" at the end, though the small chest icon was clearly visible on the screen.

(Reported in game also.)

Edited by Kelinmiriel on November 16, 2020 5:19PM
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!