The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

For those whose Fiction and RP includes Verandis...

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
rejoice ;)

We are set to learn much more about his history in the Q4 release, Markarth :o
Edited by tinythinker on September 19, 2020 9:48PM
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Vestige is looking forward to having a conversation about how his lack of intestinal fortitude contributed to the Rivenspire Crisis and why he decided to unilaterally hand over a powerful relic to Molag Bal without consulting the person who (A) had been cleaning up his messes and (B.) already defeated Molag Bal once, thanks very much.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Vestige is looking forward to having a conversation about how his lack of intestinal fortitude contributed to the Rivenspire Crisis and why he decided to unilaterally hand over a powerful relic to Molag Bal without consulting the person who (A) had been cleaning up his messes and (B.) already defeated Molag Bal once, thanks very much.

And he will ignore those questions with his weird new voice...
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you leave Count Verandis alone... drinking from rats for years, schooling a bunch of immature vampires, having 3 different Montclaires harping on you (*humans* am I right?), a propesity for good intentions, and a forgetfullness of them leading to hell... it couldn't have ended well. He paid his dues doing god know what in Coldharbour, be nice! :tongue:
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My main is longing to punch him. And give him a hug. He's a dear friend, after all.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    My main is longing to punch him. And give him a hug. He's a dear friend, after all.

All you need to do then is grab then new quest starter for the Q4 prologue... >:)

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, is resurrecting an already dead/undead vampire necromancy? Vampromancy perhaps? Multiple-use recycling perhaps? ;)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it's good to see Verandis again I want more Fennorian. Much MOAR.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER