The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cannot get past the new privacy notice screen

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Sooo... basically, can’t login to the game at all, because I can’t make it past the acknowledge screens... it just keeps repeating them no matter how many times I hit x. Well done ZoS. Another game breaking achievement milestone lol.
  • munchkinxx
    munchkinxx
    ✭✭✭
    Same here...after getting my account back up and running after five days of log in issues....
  • LeoA91b14_ESO
    LeoA91b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    this. wtf?
  • DimeN3Pennys
    Bumping this. Same issue for me and a couple guildies (ps4 na). Go through both pages of tos and privacy notice, select 'i have read and understand the updated documentation', and then it just brings you back to the first page again.
    Edited by DimeN3Pennys on September 8, 2020 11:51PM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 na same problem
  • epeira8
    epeira8
    Soul Shriven
    I got in but my bf can’t- PS4, both servers...
  • Kestrylle
    Kestrylle
    Soul Shriven
    Same
  • HammerWTEK
    HammerWTEK
    ✭✭
    Same with me and another guildy on ps4 na
    We know...
  • munchkinxx
    munchkinxx
    ✭✭✭
    I cleared my game save data and got in after a few goes.... Not sure if that actually fixed it. PS4
    Edited by munchkinxx on September 9, 2020 12:09AM
  • HammerWTEK
    HammerWTEK
    ✭✭
    It worked to log into the site on my laptop & accept the terms then log into the game on the ps4
    We know...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, this is currently being looked into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post