The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragon Leap not working !!

Volckodav
Volckodav
✭✭✭
Hi Guys,

Since the new DLC it's happen to me almost every evening, in some map (I seen it on new map but maybe a coincidence??) my dragon leap just dont fire >< I have ulti, tested it on long fight with opponent right in front of me...not firing!!!

That really a game breaker as I cannot use my ulti, so I ended up slotting standard to finish the BG.

It's like I don't have a target??

And so far haven't face bug in Cyro, if that can help.

Does anyone face the same issue?
Edited by Volckodav on September 1, 2020 2:42AM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gap closers are broken, yes.
    Saw somewhere that it has to do something with "no-attack blue glow" effect like when you just leave your base in IC - it removes range from abilities and doesn't give it back - and a recommendation to add gap closers to ability bar after that effect is gone.
    I don't do BGs now and can't remember if they have such effect applied.

Edit: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6930314#Comment_6930314
    Edited by Nairinhe on September 1, 2020 1:36PM
  • RaEDe
    RaEDe
    ✭✭
    Been having the same issue. The few times it will go off after several attempts, I am unable to swap bars, use abilities or anything until I die. Makes my DK basically unplayable in Cyrodiil.
    Tried multiple campaigns at different times over the last few days with same results.
    BG's were a little better but not worth the trouble.
  • dmvab
    dmvab
    ✭✭✭
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    thanks a lot for your feedback, at least our community is reactive not like ZOS :)

I hope they will fix it quickly because now I cannot play my main, and with the IC event that started it's just a SHAME!!!

• precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm I can often no longer is use for the duration of an entire BG once it bugs.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    that terrible, it's our SIGNATURE SKILL, gap closer, regen, stun, all in one that is gone because of an obvious regression from ZOS, and even worst during one of the few PVP event of the year.

And as a QA myself ofc when I see in release note : remove range I've first things wich to check range skills...that not working anymore!!!

SHAME SHAME SHAME!

and all of that after 6 YEARS OF dev!!
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic already. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.