The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zenimax ignoring support tickets

MilkAndC00kies
Hey guys so i’ve been randomly suspended for 16days now, i’ve made a couple of tickets but no reply, i’ve messaged the email listed in the terms of service guideline. How could i get zenimax to actually care and reply, its insulting how they take away my account so i can’t even play their unbalanced laggy game. My ticket number is #:200824-003902
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    Hijacking this to bring up my ticket #200820-004790

I responded to the email a bit over 3 days ago and I'm waiting on a response. Could someone please take a look at it? I understand covid has slowed down the process, but I got a response within a day to a separate ticket I made a week ago so I'm not sure if my current one is there on zos's end
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't hold your breath. I've had 4 tickets closed without even a response.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys so i’ve been randomly suspended for 16days now, i’ve made a couple of tickets but no reply, i’ve messaged the email listed in the terms of service guideline. How could i get zenimax to actually care and reply, its insulting how they take away my account so i can’t even play their unbalanced laggy game. My ticket number is #:200824-003902

One of the Mods will come along, check the ticket, and tell you that it is in the right spot and that an agent will respond .

Meanwhile, you wait. Don't make any more tickets, don't update the ticket asking for status. Both push you further back in an already long line of people ahead of you.

You can, of course, ask for status in here, once the mods tell you that it is in the right spot. However, it will probably take several days or weeks, so grab a (very) large bag of chips and wait.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Greetings @MilkAndC00kies

We can confirm that your original ticket regarding this issue, #200820-001553, is in the right place and a member of our support staff will reach out as soon as they can.

With this in mind, we will be closing this thread down as discussion of disciplinary action is against our Community Rules.

If you have questions or concerns about an in-game disciplinary action, it is best to contact https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to ask about a suspension or ban, or offer any other support-related feedback. We cannot assist with in-game violations on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.