The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*Cracks door*

Kynetik
Kynetik
✭✭✭
*Takes a peek to see if ESO is worth returning to as primary MMO...slowly closes door and returns to other games*
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can haz ur stuf?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6bd8c8b301ac2bf8-ro-dah-fus-gif-on-gifer-by-zugrel.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like big trolls and I cannot lie. All of you other brothers better recognize... or is the realize? I dunno. :D
  • Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    6bd8c8b301ac2bf8-ro-dah-fus-gif-on-gifer-by-zugrel.gif

Easily one of my favorite clips
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know you'll be back. We'll just leave a key under the door mat.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toast
    H4r0jrZh.png
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

As this thread has no real point to it, it has been deemed as spam and we have decided to close it down. When creating threads/posts, we ask that they be kept civil, constructive, and within the guidelines of the rules we have in place. Spam is a violation of those rules and is stated as follows:
    Spamming: Please do not post spam on the official The Elder Scrolls Online forums. Below are a few examples of what we define as spamming:
    • Posting the same message more than once
    • Posting messages that are nonsensical or have no real content
    • Posting messages or images large enough to disrupt the normal flow of conversation
    • Reposting material that has been removed by a member of the ESO Team
    • Also, please refrain from posting the same topic in multiple areas of the forum, or cross-posting in an attempt to gain further views or replies. This is considered spamming, and the duplicate threads will be removed.
    If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.