The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Strange errors (200, 210 etc)

Khazek
Khazek
Hello,
I've been playing ESO on the EU server for about 2 months now and have not experienced any issues at all. It all started yesterday. It ran smoothly for a few hours and all of a sudden I couldn't use my skills, swap bar etc during a dungeon run. I thought it was some bug with the bar addon I'm using and relogged and it worked fine again.

Today it ran as usual for half an hour and then the game froze. I could still move my character but the game didn't respond to any of the buttons except walk, jump, dodge. All players are frozen. It looks like the typical connection problem but there's nothing wrong with my connection when I try other games etc. Then I got logged out with a "Error 200" message. I tried to log in again and it just said "Login failed". Then I got "Error210-PatchManifestError_DownloadFail". Now when I try to log in it works 1 out of 10 times and I can play the game for about 5 minutes and then it crashes again.. over and over again. Same freeze-to-logout issue.

I've changed the name of the PorgramData-folder, repaired via the launcher, updated my NVIDIA-drivers, restarded router, tried the game with and without any addons but still no success.

Do anyone have an idea what the issue is? Really frustrating.

• Khazek
    Khazek
    EDIT: I've also changed the firewall settings.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alot are experiencing connection issues right now across all platforms, along with other games and services. All we can do is wait :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the megaservers. It appears CenturyLink is experiencing an outage that is likely affecting connectivity. You can keep an eye on the status page here: https://status.ctl.io/
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post