The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sent in a ticket regarding a deleted character, automated response states my ticket is about Crowns

Arandear
Arandear
✭✭✭
Hello! As title states, in the past the automated reply asks me to clear my bank account and provide more information but the only automated response I receive states I did not receive my crowns, an issue I have not had.

Ticket - 200827-005353
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's almost always an auto response that is tangentially related, if at all to my problem.

I have good luck replying to the automated response with something like, "Thank you, but that didn't solve my problem. My problem is..."

Usually the Reply gets sent to a real Support person and the issue either gets resolved or escalated to someone else for further help.
  • Arandear
    Arandear
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh I see, thanks for the prompt reply, puts my mind as rest!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arandear wrote: »
    Ahhh I see, thanks for the prompt reply, puts my mind as rest!

I think the most annoying one I got was when I explained I was missing tickets from an event. I'd clearly explained how I should have gotten the tickets and how I'd lost them due to the game freezing.

Support's Auto Reply sent me a list of the ways I could get event tickets.

"Yes, I know exactly how to get them. The problem is that I got them, and lost them, due to the game breaking..."

Good luck!
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 27, 2020 8:06PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Arandear

Please check your PM's as I've sent you clarification on your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arandear wrote: »
    the only automated response I receive states I did not receive my crowns, an issue I have not had.

Yes. I think it works by going through what you write and finding all of the possible responses that could address your problem. After it does that, it picks a response not on the list. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus