The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Guild info showing no trader won - bugged?

agegarton
agegarton
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The main Guild info window ("G") appears to be bugged. It shows that no trader was won in today's bid cycle, however trader kiosks were won and everything else appears normal.

@ZOS_GinaBruno not sure if it's everyone, but several members of my guild reported it to me (e.g. Burnish and Gleam Trading, at Got in Elden Root).

• Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we have the same.

Non_Hired.png
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have the same + the other way = trader shown, but not won and other guild has the kiosk.
    PC EU to get sure
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darkheart wrote: »
    Yes, we have the same.

Non_Hired.png

Ye, I have this too. Now I can't scan the store with TTC. I'm not really surprised though....
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA has the same problem.

GlGzh.png

GlGzA.png
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zabagad wrote: »
    We have the same + the other way = trader shown, but not won and other guild has the kiosk.
    PC EU to get sure

This problem also occurred on PC-NA, to the guild Dominion Imperial Guard. I found that the Trader Logogru in Orsinium, Wrothgar was available and some Guild Officers rushed to the spot. However, they were unable to Hire the trader because the game insisted they still owned the trader Jaflinna Snow-born in Senchal, Southern Elsweyr.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    The main Guild info window ("G") appears to be bugged. It shows that no trader was won in today's bid cycle, however trader kiosks were won and everything else appears normal.

@ZOS_GinaBruno not sure if it's everyone, but several members of my guild reported it to me (e.g. Burnish and Gleam Trading, at Got in Elden Root).

GM reporting the same issue here too from Kragenmoor, Stonefalls.
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point I would be more interested to hear which guild does not have this UI issue?

Every single 4 guilds of mine have a text in guild page saying "None Hired", but I'm very well aware I did win bids and all these guilds have their traders at different locations.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild, Ayrenn's Army, reporting the same issue, we won our bid according to history but it is not showing on the main guild page. I understand that this is an overall problem, do we know if it is being looked into yet?
    Edited by Loralai_907 on August 25, 2020 7:51PM
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fiktius wrote: »
    At this point I would be more interested to hear which guild does not have this UI issue?

Every single 4 guilds of mine have a text in guild page saying "None Hired", but I'm very well aware I did win bids and all these guilds have their traders at different locations.

The only guilds who are showing information on the Guild page are those who won a trader last week but did not this week, e.g.
    GlHja.png

GlJg0.png
    Edited by baratron on August 25, 2020 9:27PM

NA-only characters:
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    Fiktius wrote: »

The only guilds who are showing information on the Guild page are those who won a trader last week but did not this week

Wow! This entire case is even more weird than I thought. :o
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    So 3 of my guilds have this bug. They are the ones that won a bid.
    One of my guilds lost their bid, and we hired an empty Trader in Kvatch. That guilds page is showing the correct Kiosk.

So it seems only guilds who "fast hired" an empty trader, will actually show as owning one in the UI "/
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like no one cares... HELLO ???????
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm, I thought they moved the trader swap time so they could be there and act in something went fubar. Guess I was wrong.
  • alexlalas
    alexlalas
    ✭✭
    This remains bugged almost 24 hours later... No official position on this yet?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whelp, just gave some GM buddies a heads up on this so we can know what to likely expect when console gets this update patch next Tuesday.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has this been solved for anyone by now? I still have 'No trader hired' shown, and an open ticket that no one seems to care about...
  • Shadowproject
    Still broken for all the guilds I'm in that won a trader this last week. Nothing shows as hired.

Even a "hey, we're looking into this" would be wonderful.
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭

I just took a peek in the Guild Finder. All guilds show No Trader.

I'm just waiting for the response that 'some guilds' have a problem...

• agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have heard nothing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom have you got this ?
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Decided to poke around, and in the guild finder, "has trader" finds the guilds, but they all say guild trader: none.
    dvoiWOJ.png
    Additionally the functions GetGuildKioskAttribute(guildId) and GetGuildOwnedKioskInfo(guildId) are returning nil
    Edited by WIZZARD2K on August 27, 2020 3:28PM
  • Kosef
    Kosef
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bugs Bugs and more Bugs. It's getting out of hand
    Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
    Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
    Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
    Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
    Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
    Khur - Redguard - Warden
    Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
    Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
    Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
    Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
    Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
    Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
    Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
    Hafnar Ironbark - Nord Warden
    Low - Level: Arcturus The Loyal - Templar
    Guild:
    [Ninja Squirrels]
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    The only function returning any info seems to be:
    GetUnitGuildKioskOwner("interact") when viewing the trader, it returns the correct guildId for the owner.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is a very pervasive bug

and yes, my PC NA guilds are also showing this bug
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭

Hello ???? I was hoping this would fix itself by this weeks trader rotation. It didn't.... And STILL no response from anyone.

Can we get some attention to this please? This is really pissing me off.
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    So 3 of my guilds have this bug. They are the ones that won a bid.
    One of my guilds lost their bid, and we hired an empty Trader in Kvatch. That guilds page is showing the correct Kiosk.

So it seems only guilds who "fast hired" an empty trader, will actually show as owning one in the UI "/

Equally annoyed that this simple UI issue is here for another week.
    Additionally, my Guild that "fast hired" is still showing as having that Trader, even though they lost their bids...
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JPS @SammiSakura well there was no maintenance this week so unless it was an issue that could be hotfixed obviously it wouldn't have been fixed. And since there was no message about a hotfix I assumed it wasn't going to be. Question is, will it be in next week's patch or are we going to have to wait 1+month for a fix? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any eta?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JPS wrote: »
    Hello ???? I was hoping this would fix itself by this weeks trader rotation. It didn't.... And STILL no response from anyone.

There was a response in another thread:
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we have seen the reports in this thread and the proper team is investigating. Thank you for your understanding.

Seems that it's not something that can be hotfixed and we'll have to wait for a patch
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    JPS wrote: »

There was a response in another thread:
    Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that we have seen the reports in this thread and the proper team is investigating. Thank you for your understanding.

Seems that it's not something that can be hotfixed and we'll have to wait for a patch

Can you link the other thread here pls?
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also on xbox since stonethorn was rolled out yesterday.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never mind @Nairinhe I found it buried away in an unrelated thread....... really helpful, ZoS!!

For those who are interested:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6927609#Comment_6927609

They basically just say "they're looking at it".

Sooooon.