The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

House Icons missing from map (and map tab)

• redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeoXanthus wrote: »
    I have collected all homes in the game. The new Greymoor homes I have noticed you can see them via the collections menu but you cannot get to any of them in the new sections of Greymoor via the map. You must visit them in person. As many have pointed out one of the big reasons for buying home is the ability to teleport with new characters. I am little shocked this got by QA?

heiggbwcye4m.png

It was reported on pts, so it's not like they didn't know this would happen. They just elected to ignore it. Either that or if I were going full tinfoil hat I'd say they never read most of the pts reports at all.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in zone just mentioned that they cannot see Snowmelt (which they own) but they CAN see Proudspire, which they don't own.

I own all 3 homes, none on map, but I can travel to them from Collections.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowmelt Suite and Proudspire are both missing from my map. I don't have Bastion Sanguinaris.
    I tried going to them again manually and it let me in, but they still didn't show up on my map even after going in and then leaving again.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in zone just mentioned that they cannot see Snowmelt (which they own) but they CAN see Proudspire, which they don't own.

I own all 3 homes, none on map, but I can travel to them from Collections.

This is true for me. Snowmelt (owned) doesn't show, while Proudspire (not owned) does.
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    it's a bit of a s**t work around but seems the collections menu is the only way to travel to the houses you own not showing on the map - & can confirm any houses not owned seem to be fine (don't own proudspire & it's still visible)
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's a bit of a s**t work around but seems the collections menu is the only way to travel to the houses you own not showing on the map - & can confirm any houses not owned seem to be fine (don't own proudspire & it's still visible)

Nope. Or rather, not always. Snowmelt suite does not appear in the collection tab for me. For all my guildies who have Prouspire and/or the Bastion, those doesn't show there either.
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Or rather, not always. Snowmelt suite does not appear in the collection tab for me. For all my guildies who have Prouspire and/or the Bastion, those doesn't show there either.
    The whole thing is a mess, no rhyme or reason to what anyone sees/don't sees, some of my guild mates are seeing all their houses... :/
    Edited by Aurrynthea_Drake on August 27, 2020 2:15PM
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. Suggestion from @gina does not work for me either. Bug report sent in.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    This staple apartment is no longer on the list of owned houses in the map section. It does not show on the regular map either nor can I teleport to it. At least I DO have access to the room if I go to the Inn ...

It seems to have disappeared with update 27. First time I have been to Solitude since then. Making it the primary residence does not solve the issue.
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I lost the icons for Snowmelt, Proudspire and Bastion and that annoying person with the quest to give us the free room is active again, despite my main character owning ALL the houses. The notices all over the place for the housing quest are also active, so it is nothing to do with any addon. All 3 residences in the new chapter were removed from the house list available through the map, as well as losing the map icon. There is no way to transport to them, you have to walk up to them to get in. There are enough things about housing to turn people off decorating already, we do not need the main advantage to owning a house removed.

The two we cannot buy work just fine, once you go over and discover them. None of my other homes seem affected.
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Specifically I am missing my homes in Western Skyrim (2 of them) and in Blackreach (1). ALL my other home icons in all other zones on the map, including other DLC zones are there and working. Just Greymoor homes missing.
  • tjakopanb16_ESO
    tjakopanb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Any update on this?
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Snowmelt Suite still missing
    Edited by karliahquinn on August 31, 2020 8:45AM
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    FYI

ZOS_SarahHeckerZOS_SarahHecker 10:56AM

This will be fixed in a future update.
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowmelt Suite still missing

@karliahquinn Well as we didn't have any maintenance today there was exactly zero chance of it getting fixed. Our best hope is next week. Thank you for that Stadia.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to update, we're currently testing a fix for this issue. Unfortunately it won't be included in our next incremental scheduled for September 8 as that's already locked and in certification, but we'd like to get it into the following patch if we're able.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to update, we're currently testing a fix for this issue. Unfortunately it won't be included in our next incremental scheduled for September 8 as that's already locked and in certification, but we'd like to get it into the following patch if we're able.

So a month at best these houses, some of which are paid real money for, are halfway inaccessible. Again, thank you Stadia for scr*wing us over.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I am not on Stadia ... they might be the problem but ... who says they are ? Any proofs or just speculations ?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashnarug wrote: »
    I am not on Stadia ... they might be the problem but ... who says they are ? Any proofs or just speculations ?

They're the problem because ZOS now can only do patch maintenance every other week since Google now have to clear any changes (ie patch) they make. Since they didn't get it ready for the clearing or next week's patch we now have to wait another two weeks for Google to (maybe) accept the change because of Stadia. Which is why I said 'thanks Stadia'.
    They're probably not the cause of the problem but having to clear every patch with Google it is causing an extremely annoying delay. Granted it's just porting to house that's borked because of the missing icons and lacking appearance on the owned list, and only for Western Skyrim areas so minimal impact over all, annoying but it could be worse. But I'm wondering how much other stuff gets delayed and delayed a lot because Google now have to sign off on everything.

Edit: A far worse bug which we can only hope has been not just fixed but cleared by Google for next Monday is the mount stam drain bug, but who the **** knows.
    Edited by redgreensunset on August 31, 2020 10:13PM
  • Thepsle
    Thepsle
    Soul Shriven
    The icon of my primary residence, Proudspire Manor, is missing from the map, which means I have to travel back to the Solitude wayshrine if I want to return to it. None of my other houses are affected, just that one. It is more than a week now since this happened, which was immediately after the last patch, on Monday morning. I have tried everything to right it from my end but nothing works. I've complained to the appropriate eso department but nothing appears to have been done yet. It must have been something buggy in the patch. It is spoiling my gameplay somewhat, so I hope the technicians mend this soon!
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Thepsle wrote: »
    The icon of my primary residence, Proudspire Manor, is missing from the map, which means I have to travel back to the Solitude wayshrine if I want to return to it. None of my other houses are affected, just that one. It is more than a week now since this happened, which was immediately after the last patch, on Monday morning. I have tried everything to right it from my end but nothing works. I've complained to the appropriate eso department but nothing appears to have been done yet. It must have been something buggy in the patch. It is spoiling my gameplay somewhat, so I hope the technicians mend this soon!

It's annoying, but you can still travel to your house from the Collections menu
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@karliahquinn not necessarily. For me and for many others the houses are totally gone, including in the collection menu. In fact those who do not have access to Greymoor are in many cases completely barred from entering their own houses in this case, which have been bought with real money as they are crown purchases.
  • Ferrym4n
    Ferrym4n
    ✭✭✭
    Proudspire missing on map, it's my primary residence. Snowmelt missing too.
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭

@karliahquinn not necessarily. For me and for many others the houses are totally gone, including in the collection menu. In fact those who do not have access to Greymoor are in many cases completely barred from entering their own houses in this case, which have been bought with real money as they are crown purchases.

Really? It's gone from my map and my list of houses, but if I go into collections (where the mounts, pets, and costumes are) I can access it from the housing tab?

Just clarifying that there are 2 lists of houses, one It's not on and one it is. Can you not see the house on both lists?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, we're aware and investigating! In the meantime, if you travel to the house it should clear the issue.

No it doesn't.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashnarug wrote: »

They're the problem because ZOS now can only do patch maintenance every other week since Google now have to clear any changes (ie patch) they make. Since they didn't get it ready for the clearing or next week's patch we now have to wait another two weeks for Google to (maybe) accept the change because of Stadia. Which is why I said 'thanks Stadia'.
    They're probably not the cause of the problem but having to clear every patch with Google it is causing an extremely annoying delay. Granted it's just porting to house that's borked because of the missing icons and lacking appearance on the owned list, and only for Western Skyrim areas so minimal impact over all, annoying but it could be worse. But I'm wondering how much other stuff gets delayed and delayed a lot because Google now have to sign off on everything.

Edit: A far worse bug which we can only hope has been not just fixed but cleared by Google for next Monday is the mount stam drain bug, but who the **** knows.

TBH, if this is true it shouldn't be like that. Valve doesn't hold things up because we have people accessing the game from Steam, neither should Google for those accessing from Stadia. Someone needs to rework that agreement, it's backwards lol
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on September 2, 2020 5:50AM
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? It's gone from my map and my list of houses, but if I go into collections (where the mounts, pets, and costumes are) I can access it from the housing tab?

Just clarifying that there are 2 lists of houses, one It's not on and one it is. Can you not see the house on both lists?

@karliahquinn

It isn't on map, it isn't the "map list" (that list connected to the map where you can see what houses you own and don't own) of collected house and it isn't in the collection menu under houses either. If you know of another list or place they might appear I'm all ears, I use Snowmelt as a free port out after having done the delve daily and this is getting a wee bit annoying.
    Nor am I the only person where it's awol from all those places, several guildies have the same issue only worse as they have the crown houses in Greymoor and not just the free inn room. Can't imagine how pissed I'd be if I had bought something for real money and it became more or less inaccessible for 1+ month.
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all want to know what’s really messed up about this? I’m on PS4. We just had the patch on the 1st and guess what bug we have? Smdh, you mean to tell me that the PC community has been having this bug, the devs knew about it, and it was STILL introduced in the console patch?

Just to clarify, I am on PS4 and can NOT travel to Sanguine home. Have to take an extra step of traveling to the wayshrine and entering the front gate. Not to mention the water on the left side of the building (near the water fall), there are missing water graphics. Just blank triangles in the water along the wall.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avoranti wrote: »
    You all want to know what’s really messed up about this? I’m on PS4. We just had the patch on the 1st and guess what bug we have? Smdh, you mean to tell me that the PC community has been having this bug, the devs knew about it, and it was STILL introduced in the console patch?

It was even reported on pts when the U27 first got launched there and it hasn't been addressed so...
  • DigitalTemerity
    I am having this issue as well. My house in Blackreach doesn't appear to be there, but I can port to it. None of my houses show up as owned. All of them are black and none white. I haven't changed or added any new addons lately. I was asked by my guild mates to report this issue as some of them are also having the issue.