The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How I make over 750k passive income a month

• Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Aideian wrote: »
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Writs and surveys will get you anywhere between 3-500k a week alone.
    I mostly pvp and sell ap (spell power) pots,
    That's another 500k at least a week.
    Plenty of ways to make gold on this game.

I don’t have eso plus which plays a big roll in doing writs.

I did writs before ESO+ offered any benefits to inventory. It merely comes down to a choice to do them or not.

You would have to keep all your mats in your bank and I have way to much gear and can’t store any in there and majority of my characters inventory’s are maxed as well.

And all that is a choice. Since there are no new mats required for crafting writs vs before Zos added the crafting bag there is no reason outside of personal choice to not do writs vs what we did back then. A great many of us handled it without issue.

It is a choice... but I can’t get rid of any of my gear especially since most of it is gold so it’s either I destroy some or writs.
    Edited by Aideian on August 20, 2020 2:11AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did writs before ESO+ offered any benefits to inventory. It merely comes down to a choice to do them or not.

You would have to keep all your mats in your bank and I have way to much gear and can’t store any in there and majority of my characters inventory’s are maxed as well.

And all that is a choice. Since there are no new mats required for crafting writs vs before Zos added the crafting bag there is no reason outside of personal choice to not do writs vs what we did back then. A great many of us handled it without issue.

It is a choice... but I can’t get rid of any of my gear especially since most of it is gold so it’s either I destroy some or writs.

How you store your gear is another personal choice. Most of us store the gear on alts or chests if we are not using it. As a result of your choice, you are choosing to passively spend more in-game gold for upgrade matts than most of us and reducing the benefit of your more active than passive gold gains than those of us that do crafting writes daily.

Manage your inventory in a more effective and efficient manner and you'll find things like this are much easier.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭

How you store your gear is another personal choice. Most of us store the gear on alts or chests if we are not using it. As a result of your choice, you are choosing to passively spend more in-game gold for upgrade matts than most of us and reducing the benefit of your more active than passive gold gains than those of us that do crafting writes daily.

Manage your inventory in a more effective and efficient manner and you'll find things like this are much easier.

I have a few chests as well but they’re full I completely forgot about them. I know, I’m a hoarder and it’s hard to manage and get rid of anything when I don’t want to get rid of anything lol.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a few chests as well but they’re full I completely forgot about them. I know, I’m a hoarder and it’s hard to manage and get rid of anything when I don’t want to get rid of anything lol.

and as I said, that is a choice.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭

and as I said, that is a choice.

Okay
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I see a post like: "Tip: How to make X K gold in only 1 hour" I am like.. Wonder if THIS TIME it will be possible to do without guild traders.... Nope... :|

If you have the base number of characters and do writs on them daily you will make over 50k a day without guild traders from the quest gold and selling trash rewards to a merchant alone.

If you have the max characters and use guild traders to sell the gold mats and writs you get along with the gold reward you will make well over 100k a day.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What specifically do you consider active farming? Compared to what you described as passive farming. Just curious here
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    What specifically do you consider active farming? Compared to what you described as passive farming. Just curious here

Obviously farming mats for a long period of time isn’t passive but with this auction I use I can make 50-80k selling 1k rubedite I can evenly farm it through out the week since they give me a week until the due date so it doesn’t take up much time but if you farm mats to sell you would probably spend a long time daily farming. Other than that, flipping items is active farming or farming particular items like motifs/recipes and etc is too. All I do is go zone to zone copy and paste for recruiting and with the auction I farm a little give them the mats and wait.