The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Incident: 200807-003261

RamiroCruzo
RamiroCruzo
✭✭✭
Greetings,

Its been 9 days since last response from Customer Support, can the staff please inform me of its status?
Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
Blood for the Pact
  • I_am_a_Nord
    Greetings,

Its been 9 days since last response from Customer Support, can the staff please inform me of its status?

Be ready to wait at least 2 weeks, they finally fixed my account after 2 weeks and a few days.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RamiroCruzo

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE It's been 12 days and the item regarding which I sent ticket will be removed from store tomorrow. After which I can only dream of it returning in years.

Can you guys sort things out at your end please? Even if it's not solved, if customer support gave reply, would've tried other things but keeping us in dark?

CC: @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
    Options