The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Having very low health amount. (8k unbuffed)

Neon_Hawken
Neon_Hawken
Soul Shriven
Until i hit 50 lvl i had more than 10k hp without buffs, but now i have 50lvl and 210cp and my health dropped to 8k. Many of my friends and guild-partners say that this is unnatural, since they have around 10k-12k unbuffed. Is there any solution to the problem or it is normal? (I play Reduard, StamTemplar DD, all points in stamina)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using appropriate food for your level? Have you allocated all of your CP?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Neon_Hawken
    Neon_Hawken
    Soul Shriven
    Reverb wrote: »
    Are you using appropriate food for your level? Have you allocated all of your CP?

About food - yes. About CP points - not all. Only in green tree. Do u mean that amount of parameters scale from CP too?
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first 100 points in each tree will increase your resources. Invest your red CP and you will see a health increase. There are also a variety of passives (racial, armor, undaunted, etc) that may contribute to the disparity you're seeing.
    Edited by Aisleyne on August 12, 2020 5:22PM
  • Neon_Hawken
    Neon_Hawken
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much. I`ll try to do it. After i do that, i`ll write a report about my progress and health.
  • Neon_Hawken
    Neon_Hawken
    Soul Shriven
    Yep. After spending around 72 points in red tree i got around 2k hp to 8k. So yeah - cp points DO increase the characteristics. Thx for explanation.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since the OP has figured out their character health issue, we will now be closing the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.