Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Social ban for 2 weeks now

FiveLives
FiveLives
Soul Shriven
Iv'e been social banned for 2 weeks now, with no reply from previous ticket. Since there's multiple people complaining about it you'd think zos would fix it. Oh wait, new crown store items are more important.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @FiveLives do you have a ticket number that we could look into?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FiveLives
    FiveLives
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there @FiveLives do you have a ticket number that we could look into?

I just pm'd you
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @FiveLives

We can confirm that your tickets have been received and are in the right place. A member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as they can.

We appreciate your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FiveLives
    FiveLives
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings @FiveLives

We can confirm that your tickets have been received and are in the right place. A member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as they can.

We appreciate your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19.

So, just to clarify. Iv'e been social banned for no reason which highly impacts my ability to play the game since i can't utilise in game features such as guild traders, accepting friend requests, trading other player ect. I pay $15 aud a month for eso plus, money which you's gladly take but i'm expected to wait over 2 weeks for a resolution to a problem :o
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FiveLives wrote: »
    Greetings @FiveLives

So, just to clarify. Iv'e been social banned for no reason which highly impacts my ability to play the game since i can't utilise in game features such as guild traders, accepting friend requests, trading other player ect. I pay $15 aud a month for eso plus, money which you's gladly take but i'm expected to wait over 2 weeks for a resolution to a problem :o

There is always a reason, even if the reason is that Sheogorath has merely chosen you out of the crowd. :smile:

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • I_am_a_Nord
    Lucky you're able to play, my account got suspended and I can't even log into their website with my account, its been 10 days as of now for me and still no response. They didn't even send me an email or anything on why my account got suspended.
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised you didn't get a warning for discussing moderation ;)
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Applesmith
    Applesmith
    ✭✭✭
    My Dad hasn't been playing since last Thursday for something not of his doing. And when I explained his story on these forums ...which hit 2600 views and over 70 responses encouraging him not to lose heart they removed it.

So consider yourself lucky you can play. Consider yourself lucky this submission was removed. My dad is completely saddened and disillusioned.
  • Applesmith
    Applesmith
    ✭✭✭
    You are lucky your submission was not removed I mean, sorry
  • FiveLives
    FiveLives
    Soul Shriven
    Applesmith wrote: »
    You are lucky your submission was not removed I mean, sorry

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope things improve!