The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant log on to ESO account :(

StackonClown
StackonClown
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi!

Every time I try to log on to access my ESO account, it says this is a new device and I need a special code which is supposedly sent to my email, but it never arrives ;(
Anyone else face this problem??

Best Answer

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @StackonClown we are sorry to hear that our article was unable to help.

If you are still not receiving an email with your access code, then please submit a ticket using this form and we would be happy to assist you further.

If there are sections of the form you are unsure on, just fill it out to the best of your ability so that we can get your ticket in and take a look at it as soon as possible.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 5, 2020 1:01PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @StackonClown

We recommend the troubleshooting in this article.

If the issue persists and you are unable to find the code, then please open up a ticket with us here.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 5, 2020 12:50PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @StackonClown

We recommend the troubleshooting in this article.

If the issue persists and you are unable to find the code, then please open up a ticket with us here.

Hi!

Thanks for your reply, but I have none of the issues in the article?!
    Are you sure the one time code is working???

I receive ALL other mails from noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com including the fact that my ESO plus is expired - I want to renew it but cant log in - this is so much red tape guys ;(

Might just give up.. I tried resending the code 10 times... How hard can this be ??
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Will do - Thanks for your help and quick replies :)

Stax