The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS character disappeared

NicGroover
NicGroover
✭✭✭
I had created a special PTS character but it disappeared and I only have access to my usual characters.

Is there a reason?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PTS characters get wiped every time there's a switch from EU to NA characters copy or vice versa
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They swap from a copy on the NA server to a copy of the EU server half ways through a testing cycle. Any new changes on PTS before the swap are wiped.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    OK thank you I didn't know
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never spend a lot of time* making a character on the PTS, they are temporary.

*Unless you are practicing how to make a certain look for Live, then spend the time you need.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well wish they were not resetting houses setup... take a while to setup dummies and arrange way you want things... but i do unterstand for characters
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    stefj68 wrote: »
    well wish they were not resetting houses setup... take a while to setup dummies and arrange way you want things... but i do unterstand for characters

They copy and wipe the entire server. Doesn't matter what it is, PTS changes are only temporary for a few weeks. If you like to test, set up dummies how you want in a home on live. That way you can test between what's on live and what's on the PTS.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @stefj68 Ask housing people, I think there may be an add-on to save your furnishing layout