The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Is pve vampire meta will be dead?

Winstonshead
Winstonshead
✭✭✭
6.1.3 - final patch?
So nobody will use blood for blood as spam-ability?
Or it can be some specific builds?
EU: Winstonshead
MD-ESO [RU]
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There literally won't be a viable reason to be a vampire in endgame pve if the changes go live.
  • Robula
    Robula
    Soul Shriven
    Blood for Blood shouldn't be the sole reason for anyone to be a vampire. The rest of the vampire skill line needs a rework if any of it is going to be viable for endgame. In its current state it's questionable if vampirism is even worth it for overland content, for me I'm much better using my class skills for solo content. I remain a vampire because of RP reasons.
  • SlimeBro1
    SlimeBro1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robula wrote: »
    Blood for Blood shouldn't be the sole reason for anyone to be a vampire. The rest of the vampire skill line needs a rework if any of it is going to be viable for endgame. In its current state it's questionable if vampirism is even worth it for overland content, for me I'm much better using my class skills for solo content. I remain a vampire because of RP reasons.

So much this.