The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Buff Rivenspire!

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
It was love at first site when I entered this zone. I knew long ago that I would make a home for at least one of my characters.

I know some things will never change but I'll ask for a few additions and comment on other things as well.

#1. Please add a "home" to Ravenwatch castle so that our characters can stay there after we complete the main quest. Just add a room like the one at the inn in Alinor. The location can't be beat.

#2. If you can't add a room to Ravenwatch, add a home in Shornhelm that we can move into. Shornhelm is a lot more appealing to live in than Fell's Run.

#3. This is more of a comment than a request: I wish the red glow from the crystal at the top of the mountain stayed after the main quest. It made a cool zone look even more ominous. It was such a cool aesthetic.

#4. The main quest for Rivenspire is one of the best in the game. It and the Orsinium main quest have a personal and tragic touch to them that make me just want to soak in the feels.

Anyway, my vampire character needs a good home in Shornhelm or Ravenwatch castle. Make it happen, please.