The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help me please.

Applesmith
Applesmith
✭✭✭
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_Adrikoth, @ZOS_BillE Can you please give my dad an update on ticket 200802-001995. This is regarding an account suspension. This suspension is certainly linked with ticket 2200727-005748 which involves a reverse charge.

Would you be kind enough to PM me please. I am his daughter. At this stage the least he would like to know is if he will be able to play again and and, approximately, how long it would take.

Please,

Applesmith
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Applesmith, your ticket is open and has been escalated to the appropriate team. A support agent will reach out soon.

It is difficult to know exactly how long it will take to solve your issue. Currently we are experiencing higher than normal contact volume and, as a result, wait times will be longer.

Thank you for understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on August 3, 2020 8:19PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Applesmith
    Applesmith
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so so very much for your response. You can just imagine how happy we are to have this response. So I can confirm to him that you are aware of the case and its being handled appropriately by your staff. Correct ?

Honestly, thank you.

Applesmith
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally! Hope it gets sorted soon
  • Applesmith
    Applesmith
    ✭✭✭
    we are so happy :)
  • I_am_a_Nord
    Good luck, its been 10 days for me since my account got suspended with no explanation. I'm still waiting as of now. It sucks, I play literally everyday and I'm a super active player in 3 huge trading guild.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crown store and support ppl were very helpful every time i needed them,it just takes more time than usual cause of the lockdown
    im sure your dad will be online soon :)
    Edited by method__01 on August 4, 2020 8:45AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Applesmith
    Applesmith
    ✭✭✭
    Still no sign of a reaction. Can you please check the status of the ticket please.

Applesmith
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Applesmith

I've sent you a PM with another update on your Dad's ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post